sábado, 21 de março de 2009

Frumpy - By the Way

SINGING SONGS

I’m singing songs nearly every night,
But I don’t know who’s listening.
‘Cause you’re down in dark
And I’m up here in light
a only now and then I see a face of you.
But what’s going on behind your face,
why did you come to this place ?
Is it really music, or is it something else…
Sometimes I can read it from your eyes.
‘Cause sometimes, when you’re with me
I can feel reflections of your souls.
Then I’m with you and I know,
all I’m doing is just feeling so good.
And when the show is over
I’m like everyone.
I pack up my guitar and maybe
I’m satisfied with what I’ve done.
Hummm, it’s not easy all the time,
When you’re standing on your side
And I’m on mine.
Maybe you want me to act like a star,
But just this night.
I’ve got a completely empty heart.
Lost is every word in my song,
When you see my bowed head and you think,
My place is wrong.
‘Cause though you’re strong
a sometimes wise,
you’re getting angry when your clown is crying.
I know, that we all need a push to live on,
But you have to live your life
and I live it in my song.
And if you need somebody to help
So don’t look at me ‘cause I need help myself
And when the show is over
I’m like everyone.
I pack up my guitar and maybe
I’m satisfied with what I’ve done.

Informações: http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=11330
Download (Album): http://sharebee.com/f6f112ec

2 comentários:

Fabio Rosario Damique Fisciletti disse...

Olá, este link não está funcionando. Poderia postar um novo endereço? Gosto muito de seu blog. Parabéns. Um abraço

Il Menestrello disse...

Fabio, pelo menos o link pelo depositfiles está funcionando...
PROGABRAÇOS!!